Wednesday, August 8

...That's When I LUV You...

...i'm here..all alone..thinking of somethin'...i'm bored actually...huhuhu..owhh,i miss him so much!! i'm listening to this song..i like it! yeahh..its true i think..'That's when I Love you'..dedicated to him..hmmm...

when u have to look away..when u don't have much to say..
that's when I love u..
I love u just that way...
to here u stumble when u speak..or see u walk with two left feet..
that's when I love you..
I love u endlessly...
and when your mad cause u lost the game..forget I'm waiting..
baby I love u..
I love u anyway...
cause here's my promise made tonight..U can count on me 4 life..
cause that's when I love u..when nothing u do can change my mind..
the more I learn the more I love..the more my heart can't get enough..
that's when I love u..when I love u

no matter what...
so when u turn to hide your eyes..cause the movie it made u cry..
that's when I love u..
I love u..a little more each time..
and when u cant quite match you clothes..or when u laugh at your own jokes..
that's when I love u I love u..more then u know..
and when u forgot that we had a date..or that look that u give when u show up late..
Baby I love u ,I love u anyway...
that's when I love u when nothing baby..nothing u do could change my mind..
the more I learn.. the more I love.. the more my heart can't get enough..

that's when I love u..when I love u..
no matter what...

May all da blessing with us..thanks for be my love..always there for me..ur love..ur kindness..i'm really appreciate it..wish our dream come true..InsyaAllah.. :)

No comments: