Monday, February 19

..missing that moment...


...wat to say...actually tetibe hati ni rase rindu...rindu yang amat sgt...kenangan2 dulu..with all together...i miss my 'sweetheart'...alhamdulillah he still here...with me..thanks dear...
i miss my frens...maybe that is wat i really...miss my old frens...
...saat ni aku teringat perkenalan aku dengan adlil, atira, edie..n iza...i really..i do hope our frenship will never end..but we only humans..segalanya di bawah ketentuanNya...walaupun kiteorg dh tak berjumpe...segala memori ngan dieorg aku takkan lupa...to my frens..atira, adlil, edie n especially to iza...wish you all hepy with urlife now..take gud care...i really appriciate our best moment together...
...tetibe aku rase sedih..terharu...maybe coz i'm alone now...hmm...watever...aku rindu kat lina..salmi..ruby...aku rindukan saat suka duka kami bersama...a lot of things..walaupun kadang2 hati ini sedikit terguris...namun aku bahagia...really miss them...kalaulah aku mampu mengubah masa...huhu..silly me...watever it is i'm grateful with my life now...hidup mesti diteruskan...n yg hepynye setiap perpisahan pasti ade pertemuan...i'm glad...to makk, maksu, ili...n especially to my sayang...love u all so much!!
...to all...thanks for being my frens...thanks for all that unforgetable moment...thanks for always be my side...i wish that you all hepy and hepy always...insyaAllah...
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Loving Somebody Makes It Easy To Live...
Easy To Stay...
Easy To Play...
Easy To Give Yourself Away...

Sweet words are easy to say,
Sweet things are easy 2 buy,
But sweet people are difficult to find,

Life ends when U stop dreaming,
Hope ends when U stop believing,
Love ends when U stop caring,

Friendship ends when U stop
sharing,
Then I want to share with u my fren,

To love without condition,

To talk without intention,

To give without reason,

And to care without expectation….is the heart of a true friend.........

Thanks for being such a good friends…


Anyone can make you smile or cry...

but it takes someone special to make it smile when...

you have tears in your eyes...


No comments: